Running out of chicken recipes ideas while on phase 2 of the Happy Shrinkers protocol? This quick and easy recipe will provide bursts of flavour and fulfillment for either a lunch or dinner meal. To learn more about the Happy Shrinkers HCG Diet, Click HERE.
- 1 chicken breast cubed (Check your protein allowance for that meal)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. of chopped onion
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 3 fresh basil leaves sliced
- ¼ tsp. oregano, garlic powder, onion powder
- Lightly brown chicken in saucepan with lemon juice.
- Add garlic, onion, spices and water.
- After chicken is cooked add fresh tomatoes and basil.
- Cook for additional 10 minutes.
- Add salt& pepper.
- Makes 1 serving